Wednesday, 17 June 2015

About IIT Bombay and JEE counselling groups on Facebook

JEE results would be declared tomorrow.
To assist students in making an informed choice of the department and to tell students more about IIT Bombay, the Student mentorship program at IIT Bombay has created a user friendly website.

Here is the link to the site: http://gymkhana.iitb.ac.in/~smp/index.html

Having spent 2 complete years in IIT Bombay, I would definitely say that it is indeed one of the best institutes of India, and I really don't regret not choosing IIT Kanpur or IIT Delhi.

If you don't have a Facebook account, you must make it as soon as possible because you will need it in college (to stay updated on the activities of the institute).

Here is a useful Facebook group for counselling by IITians: https://www.facebook.com/groups/906134496112764/

Here you can find the opening and closing rank data for past year:
http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/seat-information

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Aman bhaiya for taking up such a thankless task of blogging, I have cleared JEE this year , not such a good rank 1832 ,I owe you a lot, I came to know about this blog quite late, I was able to follow only organic tips but it worked for me. even the above group is a great help to us , I have decided to join IIT B, and I wish to meet you pretty soon, infi ppl clear the exam but you took out the time to make clearing this exam easier for us juniors, thanks a lot!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome Kanush
      I would be glad to see you as my junior :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sir
    I really like your blog nd appreciate your work!!
    I've cleared jee with 1615 rank this year and was wandering would Civil at IITB be a good option ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations
      You can post on the group to get reviews from students about civil IITB

      Delete