Sunday, 7 June 2015

Blog android application

Considering the response I got from the blog and as a part of learning, I created an android app for the blog. The app will enable you to store blog articles for offline viewing on your Android based smartphone.
If considerable number of you want to download the app, then I will release it on play store as well.

Please comment on this post if you are interested in downloading the app.

I want to get an idea of the number of people who are interested in downloading the app.

I will then later release a better version of the app which will allow many other cool features that will assist you in your JEE preparation :)

26 comments:

  1. i am ininterested in downloading the app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you reply in the recent post on books for competitive exams?BDW I m interested in downloading the app

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont upload on play store upload another app based for iOS....dont have android>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good idea . Launch the app

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good idea so yes from my side

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good idea so yes from my side

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a good idea . please upload it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I am interested as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Innovative idea plzz launch it a big yesssss from my side.

    ReplyDelete