I've written quite a few articles for Wiley recently. You may want to read them.
- Start Preparing for Physics for JEE 2016
- Any particular topic in Physics that attracts a lot of questions in JEE Main?
- Discuss any one particular topic in Physics. How to tackle it and how to prepare for it
- Was there any particular topic in Physics that you found particularly difficult and how did you tackle it
- You can find the "must buy" books for Physics here
- Start preparing for Chemistry for JEE 2016
- Topic in Chemistry that Attracts a lot of Questions in JEE Main
- How to tackle Inorganic Chemistry and prepare for JEE ?
- How to Tackle Surface Chemistry and Prepare for JEE 2016
- How to Tackle a Topic like Chemical Bonding for JEE Preparations?
- How to Score More in JEE Chemistry Exam?
- Making Chemistry a Strong Subject for JEE Main & Advanced
- You can find the "must buy" books for Chemistry here, here and here
- Start Preparing for Mathematics for JEE 2016
- Topics in Maths which attract a lot of questions in JEE Main
- In Mathematics for JEE how to tackle a difficult topic like Complex Numbers?
- How to score more in Mathematics in JEE?
- How to Make Mathematics for JEE Stronger?
- You can find the "must buy" books for Maths here