Thursday, 30 June 2016

Blog feedback

Dear all,
I have been working hard to ensure that viewing this blog is a great experience for all of you.
I will be happy to get some feedback from you. I would be doing some UI (user interface) related changes. Basically, the look and feel of the blog will be changed. For this, I need feedback on how many of you use the blog on large screen devices (laptops/desktops) and how many of you use it on small screen devices (mobiles) so that I can optimize the viewing experience.

Here is a link to the Google form: Blog feedback form (filling name/email is optional!)

I would be happy if you can spend a minute to fill this form. It will help me make this blog better!

7 comments:

  1. Hi aman bhai
    The blog is great help to IIT aspirants so please continue this work
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aman,
    I know its not the right post to put it on, but we all would love a post on your 3rd year at IIT Bombay (as you have done in the past).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aman,
    I know its not the right post to put it on, but we all would love a post on your 3rd year at IIT Bombay (as you have done in the past).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hlo Aman Bhaiya..
    I want an urgent suggestion. Right now I am in class 10 the.. Its July..
    In September I have my board exams..
    I don't know how time passes and when I look back then I feel like I did nothing rather than waste of time..
    So, I want u to give me a time table ..
    Becuz I think that as a student u will understand my problem..
    Aman bhaiya plzz provide me a strict time table for studying.. I promise you that I'll follow it definitely..
    One more thing.. 6:45am my school bus arrives and I went to school.. Till 6:30 I have tuition.. Now plzz provide me with a time table ...plzz plzz ...
    #Swarnika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, can you please write a post on minimising silly mistakes during examination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aman it's really a great efforts which u r putting to run this blog.Even coaching institutions don't provide such type of guidance.kudos to you and your efforts.keep up good work.All aspirants are lucky to have a person like u.thanks and bundle of thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback
      Appreciate it!

      Delete