Tuesday, 26 July 2016

How to get back into the race after wasting 1 or 2 months of JEE preparation?


Most students start their JEE preparation in April. Some wake up a bit late. Are you one of those who is starting now? Are you worried that you will lose the race because you started off late? Do you feel depressed about not properly utilizing the starting few months? Do you spend a lot of time thinking if you can ever make it to IITs? If the answer to the above question is a yes, you’ve landed yourself at the right place.

This article is a paid article. You need to pay a meagre amount of Rs. 49 to read this article. As an author, I value your money and before you pay any money, here are a few things that might help you:
  • The article has been written by me (Aman Goel)
  • It is about 2200 words long. My articles are generally of 500 words or so. This one is more comprehensive and I have tried to answer each of the above question. I have tried making it comprehensive and the main goal is to help students. The article has been written keeping in mind that you are spending your parents' hard earned money. At the end, you shouldn't feel disappointed for letting your money go away without gaining anything in return (note that you should go ahead only if the title of the blog interests you!)
  • You will be given the access to article once you pay. Pay the amount. The payment works via a secure payment gateway. You will be redirected to your bank website. I will have no access to your personal information. Note that I will get to know your email ID you enter and your phone number (that you enter). Phone number is something not necessary. However, email ID will be important for me to send you the article!
  • Once you complete the payment, you will get the article sent to you within 24 hours on the email ID you entered!

Here is the payment link:


I would suggest that you take help from your parents for payments.
If you have any questions or doubts or comments, feel free to ask in the comment section. This paid blogging is a starting of my career as a young entrepreneur and I would appreciate if readers cooperate. If enough people opt for paid articles, we will remove all advertisements!
Also, if there is something wrong with payments and you feel you've been cheated, immediately drop an email at jeeambl@gmail.com. I will be actively monitoring this email ID henceforth.
Note that I have tried to keep the amount as low as possible. I have spent hours in setting it all up. Software Engineers are typically paid $40 per hour (which is Rs. 2700). Keeping this in mind, I think that the amount won't be too much of a load on the readers (considering the time I spent in writing the article and getting it reviewed). The base price is set to Rs. 49. If you feel that this blog has helped you, you can pay more. The money earned would be used to improve the quality of articles on the blog.

Care has been taken to focus on quality of the article. I have got it reviewed several times. I hope you like it!
If you like it, do post your reviews in the comments sections!

Here are some of the reviews that I got:

  • Hey Aman, first of all thank you for this great post, it was really amazing
  • The best blog you've written so far! Totally worth the money. Good going Aman!
  • Thank you Aman, my son will really benefit from blog
  • Great work bhaiya!!!
  • Why did you price it so low????? This is worth thousands!!!
  • Hi Aman, this blog's highly Motivating!!!!! It is due this blog that I have got motivated to get an AIR 100 rank in JEE advanced
All those who want to read the article, but do not have access to a debit card can drop an email at jeeambl@gmail.com and I will try helping you with alternative payment options. You can also consider taking help from your friend. Also, we do have options for net banking (where you don't need a card!)

20 comments:

  1. Excellent article!!! Very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation Kashika

      Delete
  2. It's an awesome post related to the topic....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comments Atharva!

      Delete
  3. I have not Debit or credit card..
    Is there any solution to get the article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop an email at jeeambl@gmail.com and we will get back to you shortly with alternative payment option.

      Delete
  4. Aman, A lot of us truely want to read the article, but can't, since we don't have any online payment facility. Is there any solution that you could find for this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop an email at jeeambl@gmail.com and we will get back to you shortly with alternative payment option.

      Delete
    2. What other method of payment can you introduce?

      Delete
  5. this is it?i mean aman r u going to write all the articles frm nowownwards which requires payment to read?if yes then tell us so that we dont waste our precious jee time to check updates of ur blog.plz dont take this rudely.ur article wld b awesome but i feel too irritated as i cnt pay the money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This paid blog concept was started with the spirit of entrepreneurship. Quite a lot of time is spent in writing such comprehensive articles and getting them reviewed. Free articles will also be posted by me on this blog in future, however the paid ones are bigger and more detailed. In case you face issues with payment for the articles, you may drop a mail at jeeambl@gmail.com and we'll try to help you :)

      Delete
    2. plz reply to mail quickly.thanks very much .i m sending u an email

      Delete
  6. Is this a series? Rs 49 for 1 article is a bit expensive. Charge Rs 100 instead but make a series of such articles like a paid package of content. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this will be later made into a series. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  7. @aman you are awesome ! I have query -plz ans
    I am partial dropper and going to appear for JEE 2017 ..PS
    I had rank 22 thousand in JEE main 2016 n 19000 rank in advance
    I really want to give JEE in 2017 . so I had started preparing ..

    .. I hadn't join any coaching institute in 2016 JEE n this year also I can't ( because there are some problems) so plz guide me .. I had bought Vidyalankar study material fiitjee aits from olx ( I live in Mumbai ) is that enough ?
    I know as a partial dropper I would face a lot of problems ! But this year I going to give my best shot... So I dnt kno what rank I would get.. But
    I would try.
    Now I have hcv ,arihant series for maths n coaching modules if I want to practice more problems then what should I do ? Reso rank booster ? I would be completing my portion in Jan 2017
    So what should be my strategy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A detailed article on strategy for droppers is on its way. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  8. Hey Aman can u please write for jee 2017 aspiraNTS like when to finish the course how to plan revision after finishing it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aman bhaiya i want just 5 mins from you.

    i wasted my 11 upto october. i came in my senses in starting of november,i started studying too vigoursly,i get a lot of motivation from your blog & and just want rank under 50 but something is there that scares me that toppers may be working from 2 or 3 year only for iit are too much ahead of me. everyday that thought took away my passion for getting under 50 rank. please tell me how i get over those feelings.i read on your blog that you worked hard for iit only in class 11&12 thats why i am asking Q from you. please reply

    ReplyDelete